Whatsapp Happy birthday quotes wishes messages status 2019

Whatsapp Happy birthday quotes wishes messages status 2019




Whatsapp Happy Birthday Quotes:- If you are looking for such amazing birthday quotes to send your best friends and family, here we are to offer you a huge collection of quotes for birthday for people of all generation. Here we are also providing the whatsapp birthday wishes, Happy Birthday Quotes For Her, Happy Birthday Quotes For Him categorized, like- to share with friends, with elder ones, for our respected ones, for kids. So, put a smile on your loved ones face on their birthdays by sharing the whatsapp happy birthday status with them. Here is the ultimate collection of quote about birthday. Check it now.  


� Happy birthday dear, may this day comes back in your life for a thousand more years.

� Happy birthday, we grew up together doing crazy things and now its time to do bigger ones.

� Having you as my friend is a privilage to me. Happy birthday. You are precious.

� I learnt the meaning of true friendship from you. Happy birthday my friend. Always going to be there for you.

� Happy birthday idiot, may your day be full of surprises and you cut innummerable cakes.

� Keep Smiling, Be happy, and make all your dream comes true in coming years. Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

� It comes once in 365 days, yes I am talking about your birthday. Let�s make it BIG for you with good wishes from us.

� It�s the perfect day to take a new resolution for the upcoming New Year in your life. Wish you a promising birthday.

� Don�t think you are getting older; think how classic you are getting by claiming one more year. Happy birthday!

� Hey, Congratulation, now you are officially too old to drive motorbike with your girlfriend. Happy birthday, bro.

� I wish you will receive all best things in the world in the coming years, and fulfil all your dreams. Wish you a very happy birthday.

  • Aging is one thing that doesn�t get better with age.
  • You can�t outrun old age. But if you�re in good shape, it will probably take longer for your age to catch up with you.
  • Aging is only optional for those who figure out how to avoid having birthdays.
  • The secret to staying young is to stay bored. �Time only flies when you�re having fun.�
  • It�s not smart to lie about your age as you get older. Each birthday gets you closer and closer to your judgement day.
  • If people aged like fine wine, then nursing homes would be much more valuable.
  • If you want to educate someone about the effects of smoking on health, celebrate their birthday twice as often. Then tell them that�s how fast they are actually aging.
  • Your birthday has given me a chance to let you know how special you are to me! Enjoy a thunderous birthday!
  • Today is the special and I wish to eat more chocolate cakes from you!
  •  You have gained one year of age my friend but do not worry I�ll not tell others.
  • This day is a special day because a great man was borne today! No, it is not you. Hope you shall be in the next one!
  • Happy birthday to you my friend. No matter how old are you, you shall never grow up.
  • I do not have much wit to write a great massage and so I am saying only , �Happy Birthday�!
  •  Congratulations to you for the 20th anniversary of your 18th birthday!
  • You are not special today, you are special everyday!
  •  May you get an honest girl, a cute baby, some chilled beer and a quick death! Happy birthday!
  • I may not be able to give you birthday gifts but I am sending my best wishes for you. Enjoy your birthday party!
  • Every birthday of you makes me a liar. You my friend is the coolest guy around. You are so smart.
  • In this birthday I pray to God to make you dumb enough to gift me your new car. Happy birthday dear Johnny!
  • �Dad, you�re the greatest. It�s not just because you�re there for me through good times and bad. It�s also because you make the bad times good with your amazing love and support. Happy birthday dad! �
  • �Dad� in my life�s treasure trove of memories, the ones we�ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday dad.
  • �The many meanings but the word is small, Dad, you are the best you know, I may not show, But I love you to the core, Wish you a lovely birthday! Keep smiling dad! �
  • �Daughters are like the sunlight that reflects on the raindrops of our lives to make beautiful rainbows. Happy birthday to you my dear daughter! �
  • �Having a daughter means� Seeing a thousand rainbows every day, A thousand occasions of sweet hurray, A thousand sweet dreams every night, And a thousand reasons to laugh and smile! Happy Birthday to you, my angel! �
  • �Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. Happy birthday. �
  • �Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you�re wished everything wonderful! Happy b�day dear.�
  • Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colours paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp happy new year wishes 2019

St. Patrick's Day 2019 wishes

Birthday messages for best friend in english 2018